Click to enlarge the image
How to get to the river Brugent Valley, in Prades mountain range
Motorway AP-2, Lleida – Barcelona, you can take several exits:
- Exit 11 Valls. Take road C-37 until C-14, in Alcover.
- – Exit 9 Montblanc, then take road C-14
Motorway AP-7, Valencia – Barcelona:
- Exit 11 Reus. Continue along road T-11 towards Reus and take C-14 towards Monblanc.
Road C-14 (Salou – La Seu d’Urgell): it will get you to Alcover, la Riba and Montblanc:
- From Alcover, take road T-7041 towards Mont-ral and Capafonts
- From la Riba, take TV-7044 towards Farena and Capafonts
- From Montblanc, take TV-7042 towards Rojals
- Railway: Barcelona – Lleida train line stops in la Riba, Alcover, Montblanc and Espluga de Francolí; you can check timetables at RENFE’S web site or contact the costumer service by phone (www.renfe.es).
- Bus service, also an option to access these villages, as well as some interior villages. Information is available at the web site and the customer service phone of Autobusos Plana (www.empresaplana.es).
Click to view on Google Maps